This no-mess brownie takes less than 5 minutes, and is easy to customize! Swap out the peanut butter for another nut or a seed butter, change up the flour for buckwheat or spelt, and finish it off with sprinkles and other fun toppings!
1/4 cup plain flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/4 cup water
cream of the crop gelato
• Grab a large mug or a small microwave-proof bowl, and mix flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder in it
• Mix in maple syrup, peanut butter, and water until combined
• Add in 1/2 your chocolate chips and mix
• Microwave for 40 seconds- your brownie should still be quite soft when it comes out. It will be very hot, so let it cool for a minute or two
• Top with the rest of your chocolate chips and a scoop of gelato, and enjoy!