This granola is far more delicious (and healthier!) than any you'll find on grocery store shelves- plus, we sell all the ingredients in bulk, so you'll be able to make this granola completely plastic-free!
4 cups jumbo oats (or gluten-free oats)
3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
3/4 cup pecans
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
2/3 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup coconut flakes
Do you have a favourite flavour combo for granola? Change up the seeds, nuts, and dried fruit, and be sure to share your favourite version in the comments!
• Preheat oven to 175 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
• In a large bowl, mix the oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds, salt, and cinnamon
• Add in the melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well to make sure it’s all coated, then spread into an even layer on the baking sheet
• Bake for 12 minutes, stir, add in coconut chips, and return to the oven for another 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven once it’s lightly browned
• Leave to sit for 30 minutes (this will allow it to clump together so you get nice chunks of granola)
• Once cooled mix in cranberries and store in an airtight container • Enjoy with oat milk, on coconut yoghurt, or on top of a bowl of porridge to add some crunch!